Steps In Project Management
Project planning & scheduling
Project progress tracking & reporting
Checking of Quantities, Billing & Payment
- Actual Measurements of Quantities of materials and works by joint measurement
- checking the specifications as per the B.O.Q., deriving the rates of Extra items.
- Preparing running account bills and final bills as per accepted procedures in vogue recommending for recoveries and payments as per Contract Conditions & eligibility.
Project Scheduling & Reporting
- Project Planning, Scheduling & Control Support
- Project Timeliness monitoring and advising for corrective actions
- Effective Project Management to limit the disputes and mitigate the Timelines & Cost overruns
- Coordination of with various agencies, Vendors and site work
- Progress monitoring and periodical review and Monthly Progress Reporting
- Implementation of Safety Code in respect of men, material, assets, machinery.
- The arrangement of all necessary Safety accessories to safeguard the men, material, and assets at work.
- fire protection arrangement etc.
Quality Control & Assurance
- Checking of Quality of works, workmanship, finishing, material purchased, fabricated as per standards.
- Reconciliation of Materials.
- Ensuring Time, Quality, Cost in a proportionate manner & shall not overrun others.